Doosan's DX225LC-3 excavator features an electronic power-optimizing system (EPOS), to tailor power and fuel efficiency to the job at hand using four power modes, auto-idle and machine diagnostics. The 167-hp Doosan DL06K six-cylinder diesel is 13 percent more powerful than the previous DX225. Cooled exhaust gas recirculation (CEGR), diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC) and diesel particulate filter (DPF) allow the excavator to meet EPA's Tier 4 Interim exhaust limits.
- Four work modes: digging, breaker, shear and lifting
- Intelligent Floating Boom option allows boom to "float" up or down without hydraulic flow
- Operating weight: 49,604 lb. (with 1.2-cu.-yd. bucket)
- Arm breakout force: 23,810 lb.
- Digging reach, ground level: 31 ft. 10 in.
- Max. dig depth: 21 ft. 7 in.
- Dump height: 22 ft. 5 in.
- Internal coil spring in the cab mounts reduces vibration 20 percent
- Adjustable suspension seat, joystick controls telescope up and down
Brochure: Doosan DX225LC-3 Excavator