Selectable power and work modes can customize power delivery of Doosan's DX255LC-3 excavator for specific task. Adjusting hydraulic flow to match attachments and a new electronic fan clutch reduce fuel consumption and noise levels.
- 185-hp Doosan DL06K six-cylinder diesel engine makes the DX255LC-3 11 percent more powerful than the machine it replaces
- Cooled exhaust gas recirculation system (CEGR), diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC) and diesel particulate filter (DPF) satisfy EPA Tier 4 Interim exhaust limits
- Four work modes: digging, breaker, shear and lifting
- Intelligent Floating Boom option allows boom to "float" up or down without hydraulic flow
- Operating weight: 56,659 lb. (with 1.43-cu.-yd. bucket)
- Arm breakout force: 28,219 lb.
- Digging reach, ground level: 32 ft. 10 in.
- Max. dig depth: 22 ft. 4 in.
- Dump height: 23 ft. 1 in.
- Cab mounts with internal coil springs reduce vibration 20 percent
- Adjustable suspension seat, joystick controls telescope up and down
Brochure: Doosan DX255LX-3 Excavator