Komatsu's Tier 4 Interim SAA4D95LE-6 engine provides the same power ratings for the 89-hp D37-23 and 105-hp D39-23 crawler dozers, while reducing fuel consumption up to 10 percent compared to the previous models. A new variable-flow turbocharger and exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) eliminate the need for a diesel particulate filter (DPF).
- New engine and hydrostatic transmission controls increase productivity up to 4 percent, while reducing fuel consumption up to 10 percent in Power mode in demanding working conditions and up to 20 percent in Economy mode under lighter load conditions.
- Operating weights: 18,386 lb. to 21,363 lb.
- Steeply sloped hood and forward cab design improve blade visibility and ride quality
- Redesigned PAT blade gets a more durable box structure
- Standard adjustable blade pitch and new, hydraulic blade-angle toggle switch integrated in the redesigned Palm Command Control System
- Standard air ride seat with heat
- Complimentary Komatsu CARE scheduled maintenance for the first of 3 years or 2,000 hours