The 12N16.5 X-Tweel SSL for skid steers is an airless, integrated tire and wheel that is flatproof, requires no maintenance, resists damage, wears longer and performs better then pneumatic, filled, solid and semi-solid tires. Tweel's rigid hub is connected by flexible, deformable polyurethane spokes to a semi-rigid shear band with tread surface that carries the load.
- Replaces 23 components of a typical tire
- Universal hub design can be fitted on most skid-steer loaders
- Weighs about 40 lb. more than conventional radial tire
- Continues to work with a third to half of spokes cut
- Double to triple the cost of comparable radial tires