The E1100 hydronic surface heater features an on-board generator enabling contractors to use the E1100 off-grid. The E1100 can cure 2,200 sq. ft. of concrete in extreme cold weather temperatures in its standard configuration or up to 6,600 sq. ft. of concrete with accessories.
- 122,080 BTU/hour gross heater input operating at 87% efficiency
Digital temperature controller for fast adjustment of heat transfer fluid output temperature - output temp ranges from 100° F to 180° F
- Operating weight: 3,265 lbs.
- Fuel tank capacity: 72 gal.
- Hose length: 1,100 ft.
- Generator: 3 kW net output
- Oversized Mecc-Alte generator head on diesel engine for easier starting in temps as low as -40° F
- Advanced sound-attenuated design
- Heavy gauge, powder coated sheet steel enclosure with removable cover for 80 dB(A) operation at 3.3 ft. and 60 dB(A) at 23 ft.
- On-board Load Management System prevent wet stacking
- 750 W load bank maintains a minimum of 25% load during low load operation