The new 36Z Truck-Mounted Concrete Boom Pump has a reduced weight, a more user-friendly design and offers increased ease of service.
- Gross vehicle weight of 51,500 lbs. (26 tons)
- Three-axle chassis
- 30 percent more deck space than previous models
- Hydraulic system has an improved filtration system, uses less oil, and has fewer parts than the previous system
- New pipe layout uses only two different types of elbows—45- and 90-degree
- Ergonic graphic display with wireless computer technology and color screen
- RS 909 hopper with RFID safety switch