The KHE 3250 1-1/8” SDS-Plus rotary hammer is ideal for overhead drilling is concrete anchor setting applications.
- 0-4,470 blows per minute at a force of 0-3.1 joules per blow
- No-load rpm of 0-1,150
- Drilling capacity is 1-1/8 in. in concrete using solid bits; 3-1/8 in. in brickwork using thin wall core bits; and 1/2 in. in mild steel and 1-3/8” in softwood
- three-function switch for drilling with impact, rotary drilling without impact and chipping
- 360° side handle is vibration dampened and the rear handle offers an anti-vibration system
- Designed for commercial concrete construction and HVAC contractors, electricians, plumbers, sprinkler fitters, pest control workers and acoustical technicians