The Hole Hammer's design enables contractors to purchase one tool and change from a standard replaceable head to a moving-head assembly.
Available in 2-, 2 1/2- and 3-in. sizes, the Hole Hammer can operate in a range of soil conditions and applications.
Vermeer added the premium Hole Hammer line to the pneumatic Piercing Tools it sources from McLaughlin to offer easily interchangeable moving and replaceable heads and an air-on, quarter-turn reverse function.
- Spring reset in the moving head ensures the head resets tightly to the body after each blow for smooth starts and accurate production in hard and rocky soils
- Standard replaceable head is suited for softer soil conditions
- Quarter turn of the air hose, under pressure, switches tool to reverse
- Ribbed tool body adds grip for traction in loose soils
- Honed inside body bore and replaceable wear rings make the tool easy to start and maintain efficiency
- 1.8, 2.5- and 3-in. sizes
- Premium Hole Hammers sell for same price as standard Vermeer Piercing Tools