Vermeer added the premium Hole Hammer line to the pneumatic Piercing Tools it sources from McLaughlin to offer easily interchangeable moving and replaceable heads and an air-on, quarter-turn reverse function.
- Spring reset in the moving head ensures the head resets tightly to the body after each blow for smooth starts and accurate production in hard and rocky soils
- Standard replaceable head is suited for softer soil conditions
- Quarter turn of the air hose, under pressure, switches tool to reverse
- Ribbed tool body adds grip for traction in loose soils
- Honed inside body bore and replaceable wear rings make the tool easy to start and maintain efficiency
- 1.8, 2.5- and 3-in. sizes
- Premium Hole Hammers sell for same price as standard Vermeer Piercing Tools