BOMAG’s BW211-50 Series single-drum vibratory rollers are designed for efficient compaction of granular and cohesive soils.
- BW211D-50 smooth drum roller and the BW211PD-50 padfoot roller
- 120-hp Tier 4i-compliant Deutz diesel engine featuring ECOMODE
- Dual vibration frequencies and amplitudes
- Rollers deliver frequencies of 1,800 and 1,980 vpm across an 84-inch operating width
- BW211D-50 generates 53,100 lbs. of centrifugal force in high amplitude and 32,141 lbs. in low amplitude; the BW211PD-50 provides respective centrifugal forces of 61,825 lbs. and 37,434 lbs.
- Maintenance is simplified by a polymer hood that opens vertically for quick access to the engine, hydraulics and all service points
- 12-degree oscillating angle and 35-degree steering angle provide optimum maneuverability on the jobsite
- Maximum gradeability is 47-percent with and without vibration