Chrysler designed the Ram Cargo Van – or Ram C/V – with 1,800-lb. payload and category-exclusive towing capability of 3,600 lbs. to fit the work-ready line of products marketed by its Ram Commercial division. features solid sliding door and rear quarter window and backlight privacy panels in place of sunscreen glass windows.
- Pentastar V-6 engine with six-speed automatic transmission
- Fuel economy: 17 city / 25 highway
- Heavy-duty radiator and heavy-duty transmission oil cooler
- Commercial-tuned ride and heavy-duty suspension
- Structural flat aluminum rear load floor
- Several combinations of solid and glass panels in place of sunscreen glass windows, including a choice of solid or glass backlight
- Base MSRP: $22,960