As part of its "Win a One-Year Lease" contest, Doosan awarded Ryan Domres, of Phoenix, AZ, with a one-year lease on a Doosan DL250-3 wheel loader.
The upgraded 172-hp Doosan DL250-3 has increased horsepower from the 163-hp previous design. An auto-idle feature reduces noise and fuel savings by reducing the working idle from 950 rpm to a standby idle of 750 rpm.
- Set upper and lower limits for lift arm and bucket stop positions from inside the cab
- Breakout force: 27,120 lbs.
- Full-turn tipping capacity: 20,680 lbs.
- Dump height: 9 ft. 2 in.
- Operating weight: 31,900 lbs.
- 3.7-cu.-yd. capacity
- Interim Tier 4 compliant, 6-cylinder, 360-cu.-in. DL06 diesel engine
- High-lift configuration extends dump height to 10 ft. 8 in.
- Automatic-reversing cooling fan