Case’s 18,000-lb. CX75C SR and 19,000-lb. CX80C excavators satisfy EPA Tier 4 Final diesel emissions standards using cooled exhaust gas recirculation and a diesel oxidation catalyst, so there’s no diesel particulate filter (DPF) to maintain. Increased pump flow boosts the excavators’ hydraulic horsepower 9 percent.
- Cycle times reduced and digging force improved 3 percent
- Minimum-swing CX75C SR can perform continuous swing and dump in less than 10-ft. working width
- Interior space and cab glass area increased with 7 percent wider cab
- Choice of three booms: mono boom, swing boom and offset boom
- Three track options, including rubber or steel shoes