Equipped with new outriggers that are 63 in. wider than the existing setup, the DXR 300 is one of the lightest remote demolition robots in its segment. The outriggers provide increased stability and have the ability to carry more than 881 lbs. of workload.
- Fixed arm delivers precise positioning of the tool
- Reach: approximately 17 ft.
- Remote control with 3.5-in. color display and Bluetooth technology
- Modular, digital CAN-based PLC control system adapted to handle conventional demolition environments with high vibrations, concrete dust and water
- Automatic break lubrication standard
- Approximately 30 in. wide - fits through most doorways
- Weight: approximately 4,321 lbs.
- Power: 22 kW