The 2.1-cu.-yd. 521F wheel loader offers a 12% increase in fuel efficiency over the previous E Series model along with faster acceleration and quicker cycle times.
- 4.5-liter Tier 4 Interim-certified Case engine with selective catalytic reduction
- Engine offers 131 gross hp
- Advanced instrument cluster with four operating modes
- Automatic Machine Protection recognizes critical problems with the hydraulics, engine or transmission and shuts down engine as soon as machine stops moving
- Quiet Cab has 70.8 decibel rating
- Coupler system pulls attachment closer to machine for handling heaving and larger buckets; compatible with JRB and ACS attachments
- Standard Z-bar, extended reach and tool-carrier models
- Optional heavy-duty axles with auto-locking front and open rear differentials
- Operating weight: 22,856 lbs.
- Lifting capacity: 19,596 lbs.
- Bucket breakout force: 16,735 lbs.
- Hinge pin height: 11 ft. 10 in.
Brochure: Case 521F Wheel Loader
Specifications: Case 521F Wheel Loader