The DBR Splice System uses the D51 DBR Splice Bar combined with the D51A DBR Form Saver to perform in tension and compression in excess of a Type 1 (125% specified yield) splice.
- DBR Form Saver: Type 1, parallel threaded, female splicing bar utilizing a robust nailing flange and eliminating welded connections to prevent fatigue failures
- Available in carbon, epoxy coated, stainless steel and corrosion resistant rebar materials
- Sizes: #4 (13MM) through #11(36MM)
- Integral nailing flange available in small or clipped options
- Coupler made from rebar material eliminating issue-prone welded connections
- True unibody construction reduces on-site assembly by 50%