The 6-ft. arc flash rated Nano-Lok Arc Flash Self-Retracting Lifeline is a first-of-its-kind self-retracting lifeline designed for utilities and electric markets, welding, cutting and torching applications. Two unique web leg configurations are designed for bucket truck and aerial lift applications. The automatic, quick-activating arrestor reduces fall distances to inches with an average arresting force of 900 lbs.
- 16 standard Nano-Lok configurations to meet any arc flash or hot work needed
- Electric arc performance of 40 cal/cm2
- Quick-connect anchorage connecter attaches directly to back of most harnesses without requiring a separate carabiner
- Swiveling anchorage loop limits lifeline twisting
- 3,600-lb. gate hooks reduce chance of accidental disengagement
- Meets ASTM F887-11 arc flash standard, ANSI Z359.14 and all OSHA requirements
- Made of 100% Kevlar for spark and fire resistance
- NanoSphere coating provides abrasion resistance and "self-cleaning" effect
- Weight: 1.9 lbs.
- Can support workers up to 420 lbs.
Want to know more about this product? Click here to request more information about DBI-SALA Nano-Lok Arc Flash Self-Retracting Lifeline from Capital Safety .