The new MHS 11 is a heavy-duty, low-vibration, multi-head floor scabbler ideal for laitance removal, roughing concrete prior to resurfacing and bridge deck preparation for waterproofing without damaging the substrate below.
- 11 one-piece piston, tungsten carbide-tipped bush hammer heads that supply 24,000 total light blows per minute
- Pneumatic unit can operate from a single compressor, consuming 55 cfm of air at 90 psi
- Cutting width of 9-5/6 in.
- Production capacity of approximately 100 sq. ft. per hour
- Model 159.6051 includes a vacuum dust shroud
- Three-point vibration damping system with a vibration level of 4.96 Aeq m/s2