Toro's TR-34 trench roller delivers 15,709 lb. of centrifugal force for single-pass compaction. Shock mounts isolate the operator, battery, engine and electronic components from vibration for extended life.
- Radio-frequency remote control works up to 100 ft. with no line-of-sight transmission errors
- 34-in. drum width, 19.7-in. drum diameter
- Vibration frequency: 2,000 vpm
- Production: up to 10,798 sq. ft./hour
- Interchangeable drums allow quick change to different trench widths
- Hatz 2G40 diesel engine
- Weight: 3,100 lb.