The KHE-D24 and KHE-D28 SDS Plus D-handle rotary hammers are suited for use in through-drilling and anchor setting, as well as light chiseling in concrete, brick, block and stone.
- Generate 2.2 joules at 4,600 bpm and a no-load rpm of 1,000
- KHE-D24 produces 106 in.-lbs. of torque and KHE-D28 generates 177 in.- lbs. of torque
- 12 selectable chisel positions
- Large control knob allows easy change-over from percussion with rotation to rotation only and to chipping
- 360º adjustable, rubber-coated side handle
- S-automatic safety slip clutch