Mud Cat MFD-1000 working in the test pond at Liquid Waste Technology's New Richmond, WI, facility.
The self-launching capability of the Mud Cat MFD-1000 minimizes mobilization and demobilization expenses.
The operator's cabin contains an ergonomically designed seat with fingertip joystick controls.
Liquid Waste Technology's Mud Cat MFD-1000 is a one-truck transportable, self-launching dredge with a maximum digging depth of 19 ft. 5 in.
- Dredging capacity of up to 90 cu. yds./hour
- Nominal pump output of 2,200 gpm at 100 ft. TDH
- 275-hp John Deere diesel turbocharged engine
- Interchangeable tool options include an excavator bucket, cutter basket with dredging pump, weed rake and pile driver
- Vibration-isolated operator's cabin with heating and air conditioning, a back-up video camera and ergonomically designed seat with fingertip joystick controls