Vermeer introduces the SC30TX Stump Cutter at The Rental Show in Las Vegas.
Designed for the DIYer, the SC30TX stump cutter features a dependable electronic fuel injection (EFI) gas engine that performs well during cold-weather starts, reducing occurrence of engine flooding over comparable carbureted gas engines.
- Two individually controlled tracks provide a zero turning radius
- 27-hp Kohler EFI gas engine produces the torque needed for challenging ground conditions and stubborn tree stumps
- Engine's horizontal shaft design allows for easier access and maintenance due to the elimination of drive belts
- Optional AutoSweep system monitors engine speed and automatically adjusts cutter wheel sweep to reduce engine and structural stress
- 35-in. wide footprint of and 7-in. tracks for maneuverability in tight spaces and reduced yard disruption
- 16-in. cutter wheel is positioned in the center of the unit for easy alignment with the stump
- Vermeer-exclusive Yellow Jacket cutter system offers extended life of cutting teeth and easy maintenance