North America Traffic (NAT) has announced that field trials are underway to verify its new line of flashing beacons planned to begin production in the third quarter of 2013.
- Designed for year-round, 24/7 operation in all climates
- Durability and reliability in unattended operation
- Powered only by their integrated battery packs and solar array
- Easily set to flash during specific periods on a day-by-day basis through a simple interface
- A status indicator in the rear of the beacon displays when the LED signals are actually flashing