Larson's Portable Telescoping Light Tower (WAL-TP-2XGLM-H-1227) features dual remote controlled HID spotlights and and adjustable tripod. The dual lamp configuration can be controlled from a single remote at a range of up to 100 feet.
- Collapsible tripod can be extended from 3 to 8 ft.
- Two 35-watt HID Golight spotlights with combined output of 6,000 lumens
- Adjust through 370 degrees of rotation and 140 degrees of tilt
- Weather resistant light housing constructed of high quality ASA Luran thermoplastic - heat resistant, impact resistant, UV resistant
- Project light up to 5,000 ft. in length
- Lamps mount with high strength magnetic base
- Power provided by inline transformer with standard 120 to 277 VAC current