The redesigned Genie ZX-135/70 articulating boom features an X-Chassis design for a wider footprint and a 30% reduction in occupied floor pressure. Hall-effect joysticks for all major functions keep adjustments stored on one control card at the ground control station.
- Extending jib goes from 12 to 20 ft.
- Platform controls updated with toggle switches and tactile membrane surface
- Tri-axis joystick controls primary boom's up/down, extend/retract and turntable rotate while second tri-axis joystick controls jib's movements
- Self-supporting cable track with updated hose and cable runs
- Maximum platform height: 135 ft.
- Horizontal outreach: 69 ft. 9 in.
- Up-and-over clearance: 75 ft.
- Lift axles extend to 17-ft. width and retract to 8 ft.
- Box-section axles pivot from vertical mounting pins