Grove's new wedge shim is tapered in the middle so it can snap apart and serve as two separate wedges. The injection-molded high-impact polystyrene product withstands up to 12,500 lbs. of compressive force and hold up in a wide variety of applications including masonry, precast and tilt-up concrete.
- Solid, not hollow, u-shaped wedges
- Sized to fit around 1/2-in. bolt or anchor point
- Slotted design easily slips over the top of bolts
- Will not rot, mildew, stain or deteriorate; available in non-combustible form
- Embed right into a joint without jeopardizing integrity of the compound
- Comes in white; alternative colors available
- Uses: levelling and aligning dead loads; establish temporary and permanent joint spacing for stone masonry; relieve stress while mortar sets; restore level and structural soundness for a variety of different aspects of a building; re-levelling floors, foundations and concrete bearing surfaces