Caterpillar's H140Es, H160Es and H180Es hydraulic hammers, are replacements for Cat's D-Series hammers, designed for use on Cat medium and large excavators ranging from the 324E to the 374D L. The E Series' symmetrical housing design allows for 180-degree rotation to compensate for wear and extend the life of the housing.
- Lower portion incorporates rock edges for added protection and quick positioning of boulders
- Curved front and back housing profile eliminates stress points and transfers forces to the bottom of the hammer
- One-piece side plates
- Energy classes: 6,000, 8,500 and 12,000 ft.-lb.
- Automatic shut-off
- External pressure control valve
- Silencing and vibration buffering