The Terex TR60 rigid dump truck, designed for the roughest terrains, features a high capacity body with large target area for easy loading. Dual retardation gives the operator the choice of using the oil cooled disc brakes or the hydrodynamic retarder for faster haul times.
- Electronically managed engine
- Shift Energy Management for smooth shifting and improved drive train durability
- Chassis designed from box section rails with high strength castings
- Abrasive-resistant high-capacity body with exhaust heating
- On-board diagnostics and centralized hydraulic test points
- Max payload: 60 tons
- Heaped capacity: 46 cu. yds.
- 700-hp engine