Case's small DV Series double-drum asphalt rollers includes the DV23, DV26, DV36 and DV45, replacing the DV201, DV202 and DV204 with a tapered offset drum and high curb clearance. Vibration control allows automatic or operator-controlled start and stop to the drum.
- Drum widths: 39 to 54 in.
- Operating weights: 4,960 to 10,295 lbs.
- Standard dual amplitudes and dual frequencies
- Narrow hood allows operator to see down to edge of drum
- Tight turning radius
- Tier 4 Interim Yanmar engine
- Lateral sliding seat
- Teflon articulation joint