In Phoenix you can compare an unlimited number of schedules.
The classic Barchart (or Gantt Chart) view provides a familiar and highly detailed project outline. The Bar Chart is the primary tool to manage a schedule and is widely identified as the standard scheduling view by the scheduling community.
The network diagram is a scheduling format to simplify complex projects. It consolidates many activities into a logical work streams to streamline the project management process.
Phoenix Project Manager has the ability to calculate your schedule by Longest Path. Longest path is a way to sometimes see what your real "critical path" is.
Inclusion of the SDEF export functionality feature in Phoenix gives users the ability to prepare this document in one easy step.
Phoenix Project Manager version 4.0, a construction project management and scheduling tool, is designed to simplify integrations with other industry tools such as schedule analysis, risk management and BIM. Version 4.0 features a 75% improvement in product performance, reducing schedule calculation and rendering time.
- Consolidates multiple editions of Phoenix Project Manager into one product
- 100 new schedule data fields to analyze and view data and changes
- More options to display information
- More sorting and filtering options to organize project for faster analysis
- Reorganized and open data structure for easier and faster integrations to other products
- Improved resource graphics and display options
- Available for Windows and Mac OS X operating systems
- Supports exports to the Army Corp of Engineers SDEF file format