Automatically cleans distributor trucks and other paving equipment, then recycles the solution for reuse.
APECS Wash Rack automatically sprays cleaning solution to remove bituminous emulsifiers, then recycles the solution for reuse.
Automatic Pavement Equipment Cleaning System washes, captures and recycles.
The Riveer Automatic Paving Equipment Cleaning System (APECS) is an automatic containment system for cleaning asphalt and bituminous road oil from paving equipment, oil distributors, compactors and tools. The company says APECS reduces chemical consumption up to 80%.
- Unique spray pattern power washes with cleaning solutions or solvents and recirculates solution for reuse
- Reclaims terpenes, soys or solvents
- Closed-loop system includes heavy-duty above-grade wash rack with two drains, pressure pumps and settling tank
- Bank of adjustable, tri-wall spray bars with additional spray wands available
- Zero discharge technology includes a diaphragm pump that recovers and reuses discharged solvent
- Requires no excavating, infrastructure or permitting