RP-2505 steel-tracked paver
Request more information
Roadtec, Inc. introduces the new steel track RP-2505 paver, an 8-ft. steel-tracked paver built to operate with high density tamper bar screeds.
- Both tamper bar screeds have 8-ft. 4-in. hydraulically extendable extensions with integral rear mounted extensions that allow a maximum paving width of 16-ft. 8-in.
- Powered by a Caterpillar 174 hp 6-cylinder diesel engine
- Capable of achieving high densities in stiffer mixes such as cold mix, base materials and roller compacted concrete as well as conventional hot mix asphalt
- The first Roadtec machine built to perform in the applications of both roller compacted concrete and hot mix asphalt
- Dual ComfortDrive operator stations include fingertip paver function control
- Standard FXS fume extraction system draws the fumes from the rear auger and away from the operator area
- Both dual and single tamper bar screeds are available with the RP-2505
- Screeds are electrically heated and vibratory and tamper bars allow the screed to compact the material to extremely high densities