The Bosch BS 150 compact tripod is now combined with an optional kit that includes the GLL3-80 360-degree, 3-plane leveling and alignment line laser. The combination allows workers to easily adjust the height of the tool with fine adjustment capability for greater accuracy and quick set up.
- BS 150: collapsible legs; 1/4- to 20-in. thread compatible with most line lasers, point lasers and laser measures; detachable mounting base; swivel, adjust and tighten steady adjustable aiming base; extendable height up to 58 in.
- GLL3-80: Bosch Cone Mirror Technology projects bright laser "chalk lines" in 360 degrees; 6 cross reference points; self-leveling lines; position unit over one reference mark and provide two, 90-degree layout lines from one setup point; projects in three axis planes simultaneously; switch between triple axis plane, vertical-only and horizontal-only modes
- Smart Pendulum Leveling System levels unit and alerts user if an out-of-level situation occurs
- GLL3-80 is accurate to within 1/4 in. over 100-ft. range
- Secure transport lock protects pendulum
- GLL3-80 meets IP54 standards for water and dust protection
- Easy-to-grip rubber housing