Chevolet Silverado 3500 HD LT Crew Cab Pickup
Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD LTZ Crew Cab Pickup
The 2013 Chevrolet Silverado HD is in the third year of this platform design, and General Motors has made the Duramax 6.6L V8 turbo-diesel with 397 hp and 765 lb.-ft. of torque available on 3500HD Chassis Cabs and pickup box-delete Silverados. GM also added a bi-fuel, compressed-natural-gas fuel system option and 6.0L V8 bi-fuel engine available on the 2500HD extended cab. Also new is powertrain grade braking in the normal transmission mode for the 6.0L engine. It was previously incorporated only when the Tow/Haul mode was activated.
- 2500HD maximum payload of 4,212 lb. with the Performance Package on two-wheel-drive, regular-cab, long-box models
- 2500HD conventional towing capacity of 13,000 lb.
- 2500HD fifth-wheel towing capacity of 17,800 lb.
- 3500HD maximum payload of 7,222 lb.
- 3500HD conventional towing capacity of 18,000 lb.
- 3500HD fifth-wheel towing capacity of 23,100 lb.
- MSRP on the 2500HD starts at $30,545; the 3500HD at $32,040