The Dipstick 2272 Floor Profiler is a data collection instrument that measures concrete floors for flatness and levelness (FF and FL) using American Concrete Institute (ACI), Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) standards.
- Accurate to less than 0.0005 in.
- Never needs recalibration
- When you press "Enter" to stop collecting data, it instantly produces a graph showing the profile you just measured, along with the FF and FL numbers
- Can produce old-style "gap under the straightedge" and F-min reports along with 3D maps of the floor surface
- Measures in inches and feet, millimeters and meters, British standard TR 34, and German DIN 18202 standard