The Carlson CP-100 comes equipped with the EZ screed. Its tapered design helps to reduce tearing and segregation of the asphalt, while aiding in fluid flow of material.
Carlson's CP-100 commercial paver replaces the company's first complete-paver model, the CP-90, with a power upgrade to the 100-hp Cat 3.4B engine, load-sensing hydraulics, and a hydraulically driven generator. The 16,500-lb. paver's platform is made from one piece, including the track frames.
- Wireless remote controls for screed functions
- Poly pad track system protected with rock guards
- Large capacity hydraulic system and fuel tank
- Easy-to-read digital information center for engine monitoring and diagnostics
- Dual control stations pivot both horizontally and vertically
- Augers and conveyors are all independently driven
- Material is delivered by two horizontally sliding damper doors with adjustable, hardened guides
See Carlson at CONEXPO in Booth No. 50327
Brochure: Carlson CP-100 Commercial Asphalt Paver?