Advantages to a conventional tailswing excavator over a reduced tailswing model can include added lifting capacity and bucket and arm breakout force.
Liebherr's 22-metric-ton R922 excavator replaces its R906. Its Liebherr diesel engine with oxidating catalytic converter has a rated output of 143 hp. Liebherr says its Dual Circuit Positive Control hydraulic system saves energy by reducing pressure losses.
- Likufix tool quick-coupling system
- Liebherr’s proprietary, patented bucket-tooth system
- Ground-level maintenance points
- Liebherr central lubricating system is standard
- LIDAT data transmission system facilitates maintenance planning and fleet management