Kobelco's SK230SRLC-3 and SK260SRLC-3 excavators share the same basic machine platform, so new proprietary hydraulic circuitry improves digging efficiency (cubic yards moved per gallon of fuel) by 6 percent in Heavy digging mode and by 9 percent in the new ECO mode, compared to the previous model’s Fuel saving mode. The SK260SRLC-3 has a two-piece boom, and the SK230SRLC-3 has a conventional boom.
- 166-hp DPF-equipped Hino J05E diesel engine
- iNDr (integrated noise and dust reduction) reduces noise 5dB in the SK260SRLC-3 to 95 dB
- Max dig depth: 21 ft. 10 in.
- Operating weight: 59,300 lb.
- Arm crowding force: 24,500 lb. (power boost engaged)
- Max dig depth: 21 ft. 7 in.
- Operating weight: 55,100 lb.
- Arm crowding force: 21,200 lb. (power boost engaged)