Terex says its Genie SX-180 self-propelled telescopic boom lift is the largest of its kind in the market, with the first five-section boom in a personnel lift. The machine is designed to be driven at full 180-ft. height. Travel speeds vary based on boom position. The newly designed X-chassis extends and retracts to provide both stability on the job and a narrow profile for transport.
- Vertical reach: 180 ft.
- Horizontal reach: 80 ft.
- Operating weight: 54,000 lb.
- 10-ft., 180-degree rotating jib
- 3-ft. x 8-ft. platform has an unrestricted capacity of 750 lb.
- 50-gal. fuel tank and a 7.5 KW generator are standard equipment
- Stowed dimensions: 10 ft. high, 8 ft. 2 in. wide, 42 ft. 7 in. long