The new cab on the Terex Quadstar 1075L rough terrain crane tilts 18 degrees for better operator view.
The Terex Quadstar 1075L rough terrain crane has a maximum 75-tonne lift capacity at 10-ft. lift radius. Main boom maximum tip height is 148 ft. 6 in. The boom also accommodates a 26-ft. 5-in., 20-degree offsettable jib that stows on the side of the main boom for quick installation. And 46-ft. 2-in. and 66-ft. jibs with 20-degree offset extend the crane’s reach and versatility.
- New cab with redesigned heating and airconditioning system tilts 18 degrees
- Electronics compartment repositioned to provide more space for operators
- Standard rated capacity limiter allows operators to configure speed of movements, adjust control sensitivity and customize joystick control layout
- Six-speed powershift transmission automatically engages four-wheel drive in low speed range
- Adaptable outriggers work in three operating positions – retracted, partially extended or fully extended