Terex Quadstar 1075L rough terrain crane
The new cab on the Terex Quadstar 1075L rough terrain crane tilts 18 degrees for better operator view.
The Terex Quadstar 1075L rough terrain crane has a maximum 75-tonne lift capacity at 10-ft. lift radius. Main boom maximum tip height is 148 ft. 6 in. The boom also accommodates a 26-ft. 5-in., 20-degree offsettable jib that stows on the side of the main boom for quick installation. And 46-ft. 2-in. and 66-ft. jibs with 20-degree offset extend the crane’s reach and versatility.
- New cab with redesigned heating and airconditioning system tilts 18 degrees
- Electronics compartment repositioned to provide more space for operators
- Standard rated capacity limiter allows operators to configure speed of movements, adjust control sensitivity and customize joystick control layout
- Six-speed powershift transmission automatically engages four-wheel drive in low speed range
- Adaptable outriggers work in three operating positions – retracted, partially extended or fully extended