Terex Finlay J-1170 jaw crusher with 684 tracked mobile inclined screen
The Terex Finlay J-1170 features a 44-in. by 28-in. jaw chamber for material reduction and product sizing in the processing of blasted quarry rock and ore material. The chamber is also available with optional hydraulic release for crushing construction and demolition debris.
- Optional hydraulic release has automatic overload protection system to prevent damage by uncrushable items in the feed material
- Powered by a Tier 3/Stage 3A Caterpillar C9 350-hp or Tier 4 Interim Scania DC9 70A 350-hp engine
- Hydrostatic transmission offers reversible operation in event of blockage and variable chamber speed
- Hydraulic assist Chamber CSS (Closed Side Setting) adjustment
- Heavy-duty variable speed vibrating grizzly feeder with integrated pre-screen
- On board by-pass conveyor
- 12.55-cu.-yd. hopper with hydraulically folding sides and hydraulic self-locking mechanism
- Full CANBUS control system
- Transport weight: 99,600 lbs.