The new 166-hp engine in New Holland's E260C SR excavator is 6% more powerful than that in the B model it replaces.
New Holland uses a 99-hp diesel to power the 36,000-lb. E160C Blade Runner, with six-way dozer.
New Holland completes its new crawler excavator range with three short-radius models, the E230C SR and E260C SR with 166-hp engine, up 6 percent from the B Series models they replace. And the new 99-hp E160C Blade Runner offers a six-way dozer. Featuring New Holland’s unique iNDr system, these quiet short radius models combine productivity with the ability to work in the tightest spaces, making them ideal for urban job sites and road construction work:
- Cooled exhaust gas recirculation and diesel particulate filter
- E260C SR swing torque boosted 8%
- New ECO working mode
- Unique iNDr cooling system reduces cab noise to 65 dB(A) and ambient to 95dB(A)
- E230C SR operating weight: 52,000 lb.
- E260C SR operating weight: 59,000 lb.
- E160C Blade Runner operating weight: 36,000 lb.