The HL770-9A & HL780-9A wheel loaders are equipped with a long-life cooling system with reloacted cooling fan and a radiator designed to resist thermal shock, impulse and vibration. A load sensing hydraulic system with varialbe displacement piston pump and closed center main control valve provides efficient hydraulic power and energy savings.
- Electronically controlled, fuel efficient, Cummins Tier 4 Interim/EU Stage IIIB engines; 297-hp QSL9 (HL770-9A); 351-hp QSX11.9 (HL780-9A)
- Three engine modes: power mode for heavy-duty work; standard mode for general work; economy mode for light-duty work
- Fully automatic transmission
- Redesigned steering cylinder lug and bucket link made of steel cast
- Self-adjusting brakes automatically regulate disc clearance
- New rounded front glass and larger door glass for improved visibility
- 5.7-in. touch screen color monitor with integrated load weighting system
- Hi-mate Remote Management System provides service and diagnostic information
- Operating weight: 66,800 lbs.
- Bucket capacity: 5.5 cu. yd. (HL770-9A); 7.1 cu. yd. (HL780-9A)
- Bucket breakout force: 47,930 lbs. (HL770-9A); 52,360 lbs. (HL780-9A)
- Both available in extended reach (XTD) models