Designed as a wind turbine erection specialist, the Liebherr 1000 EC-B 125 Litronic Flat-Top crane is available in a 125-ton six-fall and 100-ton four-fall version.
- Climb to a free-standing hoist height of over 328 ft.
- Anchored hoist height of approximately 558 ft.
- Climbs to a maximum hoist height of 623 ft. for jobs other than wind turbine erection
- Assembly turbines in wind speeds of up to 18 m/s
- Ability to be anchored to a wind turbine tower
- Rope reeving system for lifting loads up to 125 tons
- Infinitely adjustable crane drive units
- MICROMOVE ensures concrete rings, nacelles and rotor blades can be positioned and set down with millimeter precision