The LH 50 M material handler replaces the A 934 C HD. The material handler features a standard ERC energy recuperation system that uses a third cylinder mounted on the boom and filled with gaseous nitrogen, which is compressed when the boom is lowered and then added to the work performed when the boom is lifted.
- 190-hp Liebherr four-cylinder inline engine; Tier 4 Interim/Stage IIIB compliant
- Wheel undercarriage
- 31.5-ft.-long angled industrial gooseneck boom
- 24.61-ft.-long industrial dipper arm
- Optional MH40 fully-automatic quick-change system
- Operating weight: 93,800 to 97,000 lbs.