The Super Climber self-climbing core system allows inside and outside forms to be hung from the gantry allowing the contractor to roll forms away from core walls while erecting and stripping.
- All formwork is raised independently of the crane
- Single stroke cylinder moves core with forms, placing boom and all level of working platforms up to next level
- No shoes or profiles to be climbed or handled
- Incorporated leveling mechanism for up to 10 cylinders - each lifts up to 90,000 lbs.
- Timber beam or framed formworks raised to next casting section in single lift by hydraulic cylinders