Thunder Creek's service and lube trailer features a modular design so it can be built with the components the owner needs to carry the fluids and parts needed to service an equipment fleet in the field.
- Holds up to 440 gal. of fluid in combinations of 25-, 55- and 110-gal. capacities; can be configured with up to eight tanks
- Pumping systems protected by two hatch doors on either side of the trailer
- Pneumatic pumps powered by a compressor/generator located in rear utility box
- Can be upgraded to Air N Arc 150 welder/compressor/generator
- Front toolbox has used-filter drain pan and space for additional service equipment and tools