The Maxi-Lite II features a larger trailer that is able to accommodate larger Tier 4 engines and a 100-gal. polyethylene fuel tank that provides up to 175 hours of operation.
- SHO-HD 1,250-watt engineered lighting system provides 150,000 lumens per lamp
- Traditional laydown-style or a V-series hydraulically actuated vertical tower
- Rust-free gullwing-style doors resist impact damages and allow easy access to service components
- Five-point outrigger system for increased stability
- Optional Saf-T-Visor attachment can be installed on fixtures to direct otherwise wasted light back onto the work site