Based off the 912HM articulated dump truck, the 912HM flatbed features a 1.6-ft. extended rear half with a built-in tipping frame. It is equipped with a 131-hp Perkins E1104D-44TA Tier 3 engine and accommodates up to 22,000 lbs. with a 24-mph travel speed.
- Heavy-duty, robot-welded, articulated chassis
- Front axle suspension has a center pivot with pendulum bar and double hydraulic stabilizers that allow the option of locking the oscillation movement at up to 22°
- Low ground pressure of 7.6 front PSI and 12.3 rear PSI
- 2.6-ft.-wide, 30-in. wheels
- Articulated pivot steering system
- Automatic weight transfer
- Suspended cab