The JT25 offers 27,000 lbs. of thrust and pullback and 4,000 ft.-lbs. of rotational torque, making it suited for installing utility pipe and cables of up to 4 in. in diameter at lengths of up to 500 ft.
- Rotational drive system features a single low-speed, high-torque motor
- 130-hp Cummins Tier 4i diesel engine
- Dual rear independent stabilizers and a dual-pivot frame allow steep entry angles without having to raise the tracks off the ground
- Single- or dual-joystick control of thrust and rotation
- Automated, intuitive carve mode reduces operator fatigue and error
- Pipeloading system features minimal moving parts and open-top vise wrenches